We are creative, ambitious and ready for challenges!
- CENTRO-IX does not support Trunk Port or Mapping VLANs to CENTRO-IX switches.
- Each CENTRO-IX member can only advertise the minimum / 24 (ipv4) and /48 (ipv6) prefix of their respective Autonomous System Number (ASN) (not permitted by IP Transit).
- Each CENTRO-IX member must disable Address Resolution Protocol (ARP) Proxy on the Router interface leading to CENTRO.
- CENTRO-IX will activate Media Access Control (MAC) Address filtering connected to each CENTRO-IX member router. Only one MAC Address is allowed for each port connected to each router member. CENTRO-IX members must inform the Network Operations Center (NOC) via email when there are changes to the MAC Address Router By default CENTRO-IX only receives a maximum of 100 prefixes from each Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) peer to each member. Please let us know if the advertise prefix number exceeds 100 prefixes.
- Please to disable check on first-ASN. Because there are routers like Huawei (“undo check-first-as”) and Cisco equipment (“no BGP enforce-first-as”) which by default activates the function.